The Marriage Course - Saturday 9th May, 8pm, Zoom online session.
The pressure of lockdown life can bring additional focus on our key relationships as we have more time together and less space. With this in mind, we are running an online version of The Marriage Course, on Saturdays from 8pm.
The course is helpful for anyone in a committed relationship. You don't have to be married, and it's appropriate for all stages - whether you are just starting out or if you have been together for years. You don't have to be part of our church to be a part of this course.
This is an opportunity for you to make time to focus on your relationship, focus on each other and to invest in identifying ways to improve it. The course runs over 7 sessions that will run each Saturday night at 8pm.
What do you have to do?
- register your interest (either sign up to the pop up on this page, or you can click on the 'sign up now' link on the Love in Lockdown banner on the homepage.)
- download the manual and print a copy each (these will be useful to fill out the question sections)
- if you can't print your own manual, you can buy a copy here (we recommend that you buy a copy each)
- set time aside to make a meal to enjoy together on Saturday evening
- at 8pm, dial into our conference link which we will send to you. We will have a general welcome and then leave you to chat in private.
- watch the course video which will play through the zoom conference and enjoy time together investing in your relationship
If you have any questions, please let us know.
The first session will be on Saturday 9th May at 8pm.