Our next Board Games Night will be on Saturday 1st June.
Come and check out our Board Games store, find a game you'd like to play and enjoy getting to know each other over a historic battle, whilst building a theme park, or trying not to get caught by the police.
If you have a fun game you'd like to play, feel free to bring it along.
What to expect:
- we'll open at 5pm.
- bring your games, and a contribution to a shared meal (eg a savoury dish or a pudding, or some drinks).
- check into the board games store to find a game to play.
- 5pm - 6pm is all age format, where we'll be playing games that kids will be able to join in with.
- at 6pm we'll eat together.
- from about 6:30, we'll have a movie for the kids to enjoy if they're tired of the games, and we'll continue playing more games until we run out of steam!